Are you planning a road trip? Whether you prefer to call them motorhomes, campervans, or RVs, these vehicles offer one of the best ways to travel and explore. We specialise in motorhome road trips and have curated expert advice, tips, and itineraries for your travels across Europe, United Kingdom, New Zealand and Australia.
Our website features incredible places to stay and highlights our incredible itineraries, making it easier than ever to plan your next adventure.
All of our guides and itineraries have been done personally by us and provide comprehensive advice from experienced motorhome travellers.
If you’re interested in hiring a motorhome in Europe, we can help with that too! We use and recommend Anywhere Campers. They are great for general hire but are also edxperts in one-way hire in Europe.
Are you a non-EU resident looking to buy a motorhome in France? Read our comprehensive article and be sure to mention us for extra special service.
Other popular motorhome articles
- Crit Air stickers: The complete guide to clean air stickers in France
- One-way motorhome hire Europe: An independent review of Anywhere Campers
- Driving a motorhome in France tips: Basic facts for driving in France
- Campervan rental in Iceland: Tips for getting the best deal in Iceland
- Making money from your RV in the USA: How to rent your RV out
Popular motorhome itineraries
- 20-day itinerary through south-west France
- 8-day Iceland ring road itinerary
- 2-week south of France itinerary
- 10-day Burgundy itinerary
- Lot Valley France itinerary
- 8-day Lisbon to Porto itinerary
Road trip packing lists
Where to stay in a motorhome
- Stopovers on a French road trip – France Passion
- France Passion stopovers
- Aires de Service – a complete guide
Join our Planning for motorhome travel in France Facebook page.
Read all of our motorhome guides, itineraries and stories below.